It’s mostly just spicy chipotle chicken. The orange is pretty hidden. But I’m okay with that because NEWS FLASH: I’m obsessed with chipotle at the moment. This was a super quick and easy way to doll up some boring chicken breasts and I would be more than happy to repeat it. We grilled it on the George Foreman after a workout and we were hangry for lunch. It was ready fast and paired with some roasted sweet potato and some green beans, it was a super quick and easy and very healthy lunch that would easily make a quick and easy and very healthy weeknight dinner.
Chipotle and Orange Glazed Chicken
- 1/4 cup orange-juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons unsulfured molasses
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, filleted
- Salt to taste
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Whisk together orange-juice concentrate, chipotle pepper, vinegar, molasses and mustard in a small bowl.
- Lightly oil the grill or broiler rack. Season chicken with salt and grill or broil for 2 minutes. Turn, brush with the glaze and cook for 4 minutes, brushing occasionally with glaze. Turn again, brush with the glaze, and cook until the center is no longer pink, 1 to 2 minutes longer.