Our house is in shambles and our fridge is near empty. We’re moving our lives 3 miles west on Friday. Eats are sporadic but we haven’t resorted to paper plates… yet. And other than being surrounded by dozens of boxes, we don’t have a whole lot going on right now. Unless Gossip Girl counts? We just started Season Two. I might be obsessed.
So I obviously am lacking on the recipes and adventures to share so here’s what I’m digging lately.
1) Stout. And Porter. I just can’t seem to get enough. I’ve fallen head over heels for the dark, sultry brews.
2) Pesto. Specifically this recipe. In the past week, I’ve had it with pasta, on burgers, in scrambled eggs, on breakfast sandwiches, and by the spoon. Truth.
3) B. Jones Cheapest Accessory videos. I suck at doing my hair, mostly because I didn’t grow up with sisters, I’m lazy, and I was never in a sorority. These videos are amazing and make me want to actually do my hair.
4) Hawaii. And more specifically, Maui. My dad is taking me on a business trip with him in October and the last week, we’ve been planning the trip like crazy. Tickets have been bought. Rental car reserved. And we are working on renting a condo for the week.
5) Lady Gaga – Born This Way. I know, I know. Old news now. I bought the CD on the release day and I’m confident in saying that I’ve listened to it at least 50 times. I’m addicted.
What are you loving right now?
Filed under: Uncategorized |